7 CYBEX and gb car seats rated “best in test” by Stiftung Warentest and ADAC
We are pleased to announce that the Group’s strategic brands, CYBEX and gb, have been awarded with 7 test winners from independent German consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest and achieved best ratings from German automobile club ADAC.
CYBEX and gb brands achieved outstanding results in one of the most important European car seat tests:
7 car seats were rated “best in test” achieving the highest overall scores in their respective groups and were awarded “test winners” in the recent independent German Stiftung Warentest and ADAC testing.
- gb IDAN achieved the best test results of an infant car seat in the group 0+ (from birth up to 13kg) in the “safety” category in combination with an ISOFIX base since 2015 with a “VERY GOOD” score (1,2) and a “GOOD” overall grade (1,8).
- CYBEX “Aton 5, belted” was the best infant car seat in test, with the grade “VERY GOOD” (1,3) in the “safety” category and a total result of “GOOD” (1,6) in the group 0+ (from birth up to 13kg).
- CYBEX “Aton 5“ in combination with the base Aton Base 2, belted was awarded test winner in the group 0+ (from birth up to 13kg) with a “VERY GOOD“ (1,1) in the “safety“ category and a “GOOD“ overall test result (1,7).
- CYBEX “Pallas M SL” was awarded test winner in the group 1/2/3 (9 – 36 kg) with a “GOOD” grade (1,9) ; same score as another manufacturer.
- CBEX “Pallas M-Fix SL” (+ISOFIX) was awarded test winner in the group 1/2/3 (9 – 36 kg) with a “GOOD” grade (1,9); same score as another manufacturer.
- CYBEX “Solution M SL” was test winner in the group 2/3 (15 – 36 kg) with a total score of 1,7.
- CYBEX “Solution M-fix SL” (+ ISOFIX) was test winner in the group 2/3 (15 – 36 kg) with a total score of 1,7.
Independent German consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest tested various car seats of all categories in cooperation with the ADAC and other European consumer organisations. The infant car seats gb IDAN (belted) & gb IDAN with ISOFIX base Base-Fix, CYBEX Aton 5 (belted), Aton 5 with base Aton Base 2 & ISOFIX base Aton Base 2-Fix, the 2-in-1 seat Pallas M-Fix SL & Pallas M SL, as well as the group 2/3 seat Solution M-Fix SL & Solution M SL all performed with outstanding results in the tests. Seven of the seats were awarded “test winner” in their respective categories at Stiftung Warentest and “best in class” in their respective category at ADAC. In combination with the belted base Aton Base 2, the Aton 5 scored “VERY GOOD” (1,1) in the “safety” category.
37 different seats of all categories and groups were tested and rated according to their safety, handling, ergonomics and harmful substances.
“We are so proud of the achieved results as the comparison tests by Stiftung Warentest and the ADAC are some of the most recognised safety tests in the world. This is really outstanding and shows the capabilities of the Goodbaby Group with its ‘one dragon vertically integrated strategy’ and the intercultural merger of talents in all regions.” states Mr. Martin Pos, CEO of Goodbaby International.