Goodbaby International has a strong focus on pre-event, advanced comprehensive quality management systems, consistently used in the automotive and food industries.
We have adopted advanced quality management tools such as Six Sigma, DFMEA, PFMEA, Hazard Assessment, etc. We have obtained ISO9001 certification and TS16949 certification.
In 2012, Goodbaby International was referenced as ‘A World-Class Quality Model’ in an article written for American ‘Quality Digest’ by Dr. H. James Harrington, the world’s leading quality expert, former President and Chairman of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Academic of the International Academy for Quality (IAQ).
The facilities of Evenflo in the USA use robust testing protocols, which go beyond the US governmental requirements. This applies to crash testing (crash forces approximately twice the federal crash test standard), side-impact testing, UV testing, misuse testing, cycle testing, chemical testing, transportation testing.
World-class Testing Centre for Juvenile Products
Our central laboratory consists of a mechanical and testing lab, a chemical lab, a Cradle to Cradle toxicological analysis lab, children’s car safety seats sled testing lab, textile lab and components testing lab. Testing for safety, reliability, product life and performance for all products and accessories produced is done internally. We are the first child car safety seat manufacturer to perform side-impact testing across the entire product line. We have a fully equipped testing facility for car seats, strollers, high chairs, soft infant carriers and stationary activity centres.
- Only corporate laboratory recognised as ‘CPSC Accredited Testing Laboratory’ by the US Consumer Product Safety Committee (CPSC) in China.
- Only national-class test lab recognised by China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS), it is qualified as ISO17025 certification.
- Only company qualified for testing under the European children’s car seat norm in China.
- Certified testing lab for child safety gates by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA.)
- Credited by global testing authority SGS and TUV as their cooperative laboratory
- Credited by the Automotive Manufactures Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc. (AMECA).
- Member of the JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association). Dedicated to promote the industry and the safe use and selection of juvenile products. Close cooperation with regulatory agencies (CPSC and NHTSA) in the USA.
- Member of the Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc. (AMECA) to advocate to develop juvenile product test standards and methods.
- As a member of CChIPS (Centre for Child Injury Prevention Studies) we assist in child injury research to support the development of safer products to prevent child injuries.
- Member of Baby Product Association (BPA), part of the executive and technical committee.
Global Leading Standard Research System
- Use industry-leading testing equipment and develop with well experienced engineers and technicians.
- Member of national product standards organisations in North & South America, Europe and Asia.
- Deputy Secretary Member of China’s toy standardization committee. We have led or participated in the revision of more than 80% of the national industry standards.
- 2013 Mr. Song received the ‘Walter L. Hurd Executive Medal’ by the Walter L. Hurd Foundation and the Asia Pacific Quality Organisation for demonstrating exceptional adherence to quality principles and providing leadership in the quality movement.
- 2013 ‘National Quality Benchmarking’ by MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the PRC) & China Quality Association (CAQ /全国质量奖.)
- 2011 ‘World Class Global Performance Excellence Award’ from Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO) the highest honour in this category.
- 2010 Goodbaby International was given the ‘China Quality Award’ by China Quality Association.